Tuesday, March 08, 2005

*YAWN*

Does anyone know how to get a three year old to sleep in her own bed?

Jess will go to sleep in her bed, but at some point in thte night, she stealthly creeps into our room, climbs into bed, and then does her best to burrow under me. I spent most of the night pinned between Nate and her.

So, I get up put her in her own bed. I narrowly win the battle of keeping her in her own bed, then return to mine. This little scenario repeats most of the night. Except on nights that I am just too tired to fight. Either way it equals a bad night's sleep all around.

I visited Katie and Baby Sara in the hospital. Everyone seemed well, but tired. (understandably) At six piounds fifteen ounces, Sara's a little bit of nothing. That I could not get over. (Mind you, my little one was eight pounds nine ounces)

I went to my Stitch n Bitch last night. There were only four of us, but it was a good time. I started another Sophie-ish bag. (Yeah I know, "another bag?" It's comfort knitting....shut up.)
This one is out of some novelty wool yarn. I think I'm going to opt for a flap, and a double I-cord strap. I'm hoping it turns out well.

I took a look at my Rogue pattern yesterday. I must say, I'm a bit nervous. (The pattern is 19 pages long. Clearly my most involved project-to-be to date.) I've got some slate colored gray wool I bought from Knit Picks for it. I posted the picture a few days ago. (hopefully) It's still up.

I also bought some alpaca cloud from Knit picks. It's super soft laceweight that will eventually be a shawl.

I just don't know which to start next.

Of course, I do need to finish some of my other projects first. (I'm so fickle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment