Monday, March 21, 2005

Back home in Indiana.

Isn't that a song???

Anyway. I made it home in one piece last night. I had a wonderful visit with Carma.

Carma expressing her enthusiasm regarding my visit...or maybe the retractable cow tape measure I had just given her.
The truly sad part. I took my camera along and snapped a grand total of four pictures. A lot of good it did me, huh?

But really, we had a ball. We actually didn't go out and do much. We just hung out really, but that was what I needed.

Unfortunately, The weather prevented me from meeting Cari in person. Another time I suppose.

Before I ventured out Friday afternoon, Jess and I went the the Sitnknit cafe in New Buffalo. We had a blast! I cannot wait to go back. Kim and Jack are very helpful and very nice. They had brought their little girl in so that Jess would have a playmate while I took a look around.

Kim showed me this supersoft, kind of furry yarn that I have deemed I must make into a jacket. This of course means I'll be heading back up there for more of it.

The yarn is Bollicine Pelouche made for Cascade yarns.

I started a jacket from the winter issue of Rebecca. This is as far as I have gotten.


On a side note. I would like to know what marketing genius came up with this:

They are all over Iowa (at least the parts I was in) And I couldn't suppress a sophmorish giggle everytime I saw one.

No comments:

Post a Comment