Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy Holiday

I'm looking forward to this weekend. This is the weekend I teach my niece to knit. Granted, she'll just be making a garter stitch rectangle, which I'll help her turn into a little purse, but you have no idea how much fun I have "converting" people.

In the mean time, I'm trying to decide what projects to take with. I need something nice and compact, (most likely socks) and then I need something garter stitch to do. hmmm. I have three skeins of Lambs pride bulky (tiger lily) I'd like to use for it. I guess it's google time.

My fluffy jacket from rebecca is coming along. It's knit in one piece until the arm holes. So far I have both fronts done, and I have started on the back. I'll have to wait on the sleeves though. I need more yarn.Once I have the back done, and it starts looking like something, I will take a picture.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. See you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment