Monday, March 14, 2005

Hi. My name is Erin...I'll be reading for the part of "Bad Sister".

This weekend came and went, with no birthday celebration for my little sister. This means only one thing. The planned-at-the-last-minute shindig will occur while I'm in Iowa. Yeah, I suck.

Speaking of sucking. I was not able to make the band show with Tara on Saturday. Jess and I needed to hang out Saturday morning, so Nate could have some time. She doesn't do well with loud noise, especially in enclosed areas. She and I went to the ticket office (where I was too meet Tara) and waited for about tem minutes or so, before Jess had had enough. We never did find Tara and she later left a message on my machine looking for me.

But, Jess and I did make it to the post office and I sent out my assorted packages. I also bought Jessie's Easter dress, so at least some good came out of it.

I haven't really been up to much else. Just trying to plan my week and get things squared away so I can leave for Iowa on Friday to visit Carma. If Nate didn't know anybetter, he'd think I was leaving for a while. It's amazing the amount of stuff I'll be taking for a weekend.

I don't have any knitting to show you. I haven't actually done much. The only thing I have been working on is a pesky little baby cardigan that keeps changing gauge on me, so I keep having to rip and redo. But this shower is not until April second, so I still have plenty of time to beat this thing into submission.

*sigh* it'll be so nice to finish all these projects up and make something for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment