Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A little Rock 'n' Roll never hurts

Things have been pretty dull around here today.

This is all the notable knitting I have to show you.

It's my sophie-ish bag. Well, most of it anyway. I am using some novelty wool I bought at Micheals a while back. It's called Cache from modea (I think that's how you spell it or something like it.) It's 75% wool, 22% acrylic and 2% polyester.
I think it'll turn out neat.


I'm trying to make a list of what to take when I go see Carma (yes I know it's more than a week away.) I want to give her a "refresher" on purling, and also I want her to try and get comfortable with double points.


Why, you ask. Because I want to host a Hank-along! (Or a Joey-along, or a Joan-along. Whatever's your pleasure.) "make your own Rockstar" from Stitch n Bitch Nation.

If I had readers, I would run a contest for a "knit your own rockstar" kit, But, since I don't have but a handful, I don't think I will. I haven't decided on when I'm going to start it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment