Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Good choices

Yesterday, I just felt weird about going to the wake. Then I called my mother. Then I found myself changing into something presentable, dropping Jess off with her and going to the wake. I'm glad I did. If I had not I would have regretted it.

On to some knitting.

Carma I was going to surprise you this weekend with the completed, knitted cardigan I promised so many moons ago.

I broke down and bought the stitch n bitch book again. (mine's always out on loan.) And I worked on the sleeves. I was halfway through the second one, when I realized I had made the back, and fronts one size, and the sleeves another. (D'oh!)
So I ripped out the sleeves and started over. But I have blocked the back and fronts.

Jessie has really started to enjoy picking out her outfits for school. I have noticed that she definitely has her own style.

Here is what she picked today. Note the overalls, the t-shirt, the sweater, the hat. (Now if you could look at my Hubba bubba post, you would see the similarities. But For some reason all my older pictures aren't working.)

The scary thing is, (and Carma can attest to this) How very close this is to something I would wear.

Fashion model pose:

When we were out the other day Jess picked out some sunglasses that she's awfully proud of. I don't know if it shows up in the picture, but Tinkerbell is on the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment