Monday, January 24, 2005

felted lust

Well, my Sophie bag needs handles, and my wrap needs buttons. It looks like both require me to venture out. I don't feel like digging my car out. So, what to do?
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
Pay a visit to Mason-Dixon knitting, and, out of felted lust, cast on a buttonhole bag. (I must have one.) Although mine, I suspect, will be smaller due to the fact I'm using odds and ends of worsted wool for it and not bulky weight. I guess we'll just have to see how it turns out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey wait.... Isn't a buttonhole bag the one that you made us already? Mine's pink and your's blue, or am I on crack?

    I realized I have FIVE projects on the needles. I need to start actually finishing some stuff then it's onto a french market bag ;)

    BTW, taking her majesty to the vet Wednesday morning. Her eye is acting up again and she won't eat her dry food (MY cat, give up food???) so keep us in your thoughts please. :) I keep telling myself she'll be ok...

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made us marsupial totes out of the first stitch n bitch book. But they are similar. I will be thinking of Ribby and hoping she's ok. Not being a cat person, it amazes me how fond I am of her. (Although I'm sure she doesn't miss our "playtimes" quite as much as I do.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be so sure, I think Ribby misses you as much as you miss her.

    When the time comes (not that the time will come this week but still) I am going to honor your aunt my having Ribby put in a soup can. ;)

    And you are a speed knitter! Quit putting me to shame ;)

    ReplyDelete