Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Almost there

Well, I have most things back in order, although I can't seem to get my "Recent Entries" back up and working. I re did it as I remembered doing it. No good. I followed Blogger's instructions. No good. I dunno I think I just need to step away from it and go back to it fresh. Right now it's just pissing me off. To make matters worse, Blogspot is often "tempermental" about letting me log on and edit. I don't know if anyone else has this problem or not. But that was not making things fun for me.

I had many well wishes for my birthday yesterday. I thank you all. Poor Nate came home and promptly fell asleep. (I think he's about to get sick.) He woke up at ten o'clock last night and felt like a complete shit for sleeping through the evening and leaving everything for me to do "on my birthday no less". I told him not to worry about it, but he feels terrible. Maybe I can squeeze another birthday gift from him. *evil grin*

Actually it wasn't too bad. Once I cleaned up after dinner and got Jess to bed, I had some free time. I knit, and well, destroyed my blog, but he can't be blamed for that.

I will post a pic of my buttonhole bag as soon as I get it felted the way I like it. It's just not quite there yet.

I'm also hoping to get out today and get what I need to finish off my wrap that I have yet to show you, and my completed Sophie Bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment