Monday, January 02, 2006

What I did on my Winter Vacation.

Let's see...where did we leave off? (Sorry, I'm a little shaken by the fact that Carma actually POSTED) :)

We set off on Wednesday for dinner with some of Nate's family. We stayed in Gibson County and began to go through the "leftovers" of the homestead. We had no room to take anything big with us, so I took a few shoeboxes of vintage buttons.

I should not be so entertained by sorting through these.

I've knit up Salt Peanuts, but I have not finished piecing it together.


I've made progress on Nate's anniversary socks.(I have 19 days to finsh them.)


One of my Christmas gifts, I recieved some alpaca sportweight from a small farm in Ohio. I've made a wristlet out of it so far. It's far prettier than the picture portrays it.

On Thursday, we drove from Evansville, Indiana to Oxford, Ohio. (By way of "Florence Y'all". Carma, we almost stopped to ask your dad if Jess could use the bathroom.)

We spent the remainder of our time in Oxford, and returned home on Sunday. I have since been endlessly trying to clean up pine needles and cheering on West Virginia (Mountaineers win!)

No comments:

Post a Comment