Monday, January 23, 2006

Lady E pictures

Friday, Jess and I spent the day with Jennnifer and Zander. She took pictures of my Lady E for me. Pattern from Scarfstyle. Yarn is Noro Kureyon color 115, 10 balls.









Then gave me presents!

Sparkly knitting needles, mesh laundry bag, a bling bling ring, Oscar stickers, a hello kitty notebook, and candy. We cannot forget the very pretty card. (Ann's gift is next to it, as I could not find my camera to photograph it when I blogged about it.) Jessie also got some candy and a little lion she renamed, "Molly" after she realized the she had already named one of her stuffed animals "Neenee".

The predicted snow storm that threatened to cancel our family get together this weekend never really came about, so Saturday we had my family over to celebrate my birthday a bit early.

I got a much needed humidifer, the muppet show season one, some baskets, arrested development season one, a funky frog, and some gift cards.

It was great to have everyone over...well, not everyone made it, but it was still a good time.

Sunday Nate and I celebrated our five year anniversary. Actually we didn't do anything special, but we had a very lovely day.

Onto knitting, kid sister nixed the vest idea, so I'm trying to think of something else for her. She's turning 14, anyone have an idea? I'm dying to start on rogue, but a requested pair of socks is keeping me true to the olympic rules.

Today I'm off to spend my gift cards. Don't forget to hop over to the Blue Blog for sockapaloooza sign ups tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment