Thursday, January 19, 2006

Me? Weird?

I went to the Stitch n Bitch last night, and Ann gave me an early birthday gift.

I would be putting a picture here of the cute little lady bug pillow, book mark, journal yarn, and valentine hearts I got, but damned if i could find the camera today.
Thanks, Ann. (Jen and I both got one.) Lesa brought cupcakes. They didn't last long enough to be photographed by me. Jen took her camera last night so, hopefully she'll have pictures

I think I may have a little girl-crush on Veronik Avery. I've recently finished Salt Peanuts, (Which I am contemplating making again. I live in mine.) I'm working on the Cache Bergamo vest In Weekend Knitting, gearing up for the Perfect Pie Shawl KAL, and I've been comtemplating Zigzag for some time.

I may need to expand my interests a bit.

Onto the weirdness...

***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***

Um, yeah I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to lift this and leave a comment to we can find you.

1.) I refuse to wear very pointy shoes. I cannot think of any situation that would persuade me otherwise.

2.) When I laugh, I sometimes snort, but that's not the weird part. If I start laughing REALLY hard, I make a sound that can only be described as a "hee haw". When I was little my brother used to pin me down and tickled me until I hee hawed.

3.) Toast crumbs in the butter cause me a great deal of woe. My rational side forbids me from making this an issue so I suffer in silence.

4.) I have a system for organizing CD's/DVD's etc. Granted my methods of organization change from time to time, but I get irritated when someone messes up my system.

5.) I talk to myself. A lot. Sometimes in different voices. It keeps me entertained.

Have I left anything out? Please feel free to add...

No comments:

Post a Comment