Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Feeling my age.

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. They were much appreciated.

Look what I got from Jill! She made me a Sophie bag. I love it, thanks, Jill.

Monday I had used my Michaels gift card to buy some Patons Merino Classic to knit my Rogue for the Knitters Olympics, then Monday night I fell in love with some Bartlett yarn and used some birthday money to order it. In the meantime, I'm keeping honest by knitting a few gifts for the upcoming February and March birthdays.

Last night I was trying to finish all the Sweet Mary janes I have in progress. I'm hoping to finish them up today and have pictures tomorrow.

I think I have found something to make Kid sister for her birthday, but of course I don't seem to have any yarn in the stash to make it. I'm thinking the Hot Lava cardigan. what do you think? 14 year old girl? Hot lava?(psst, Carma, new improved link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment