Sunday, January 29, 2006

Slippers!

Ok, where shall I begin? Let’s start off with another picture of someone else’s Sweet Mary Janes, or as Wendy calls them, her “slice of watermelon heaven”. I have made a SMJ gallery here, for anyone who would like to see. (If you have made a pair of these and would like to be in the gallery Please email me a picture or a link. pinkerbell44 AT yahoo DOT ie Thanks.)

Mine are still needing some crochet work done, but my arm’s been bothering me a bit, so crocheting has been put aside until I can handle it.

It’s been a pretty uneventful weekend. I knitted a bit on my Perfect Pie Shawl.

Saturday I got a request for a pair of Elmo slippers, and I hate to disappoint.

Just your basic felted clog pattern made with red Patons Classic Merino, and the felt faces sewn on afterwards.

She now wants a pair of Cookie Monsters.

I’m still plugging away at my sweater, also made from Patons CM but no pictures, as I’m thinking of submitting that pattern.

I’m also trying to figure out what to make my Dad for his birthday. Originally, I had planned not to knit him anything, since the sweater I made him for Christmas received a tepid reception. But, to be honest, I’m stumped, so he’ll be getting a hat of some sort.

I’ve had to hide my Bartlett yarn for my Rogue so that I will not be tempted. I keep thinking “I can swatch”, but I know if I do I will just end up starting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment