Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Salt Peanuts

Are you ready to see my very bad impression of an IK model? (please disregard my excess girth. I was the queen of overindulgence this holiday season.)


Salt Peanuts is done. Any advice for this cardigan? Keep notes. Especially when working the collar because you are doing a lot of shaping simultaneously. Also, use a yarn you can get gauge with. Unless you're a seasoned knitter, I would not recommend picking a yarn in which you don't get gauge, and continuely adjusting the pattern, as I did. Also, cork grows A LOT in blocking. I had to throw this in the dryer for a little bit.

Ok, now that Salt Peanuts is done, I need to finish Nate's anniversary socks, and 3 other January birthday gifts.


Hey, anyone have any suggestions for a 7 year old girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment