Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Knit alongs

Ok, so far Rogue is winning by a landslide.

I'm gearing up for the Knitting Olympics, and my "training" will include my Kid Sister's birthday gift. (Her birthday is in March, but if I don't finish it now, well, I'll be thinking about it through the Olympics.)

So I got some Cork in a shade that will be agreeable with her red hair.

What do ya think? It's going to be the Bergamo vest from Weekend Knitting.

Speaking of Weekend Knitting, Jen's Perfect Pie KAL now has a page and a button.
image hosting by ImageVenue.com
Speaking of KAL's, I'm on the 25th tier of my Lady E. I'm afraid to stop now, because I'm afraid if I put it down so close to the end, I won't pick back up for a while.


It's pretty. It's got a lot more red in it than I though tit would, but that's not a bad thing. It's just a surprise when you buy a bunch of skeins that look like this:


Also, Alison's Sockapaloooza is due to open for sign ups next week.
image hosting by ImageVenue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment