Thursday, December 01, 2005

We have a winner!

After a stern email from me telling her to pick one, not two. Angie guessed correctly. Santa is indeed my Father in law. THat hair and beard...that's all him. In fact, he is mistaken for Santa by little kids quite often.

I bet you're all wondering what she won, huh? Well, I don't want to ruin the surprise, but you'll have wished you mde a guess.

Due to weather and conflicting schedules there were only three of us at the yarn swap last night. Lesa gifted me with this: (ain't it cute?)

and then Tara had a scad of old pattern books. I did go home with a few. A lot of them had Just one thing that I couldn't pass up. I promise to share as I go through them.

Today I have some cleaning to do, and some furniture rearranging. We are getting a new entertainment center, and we might possibly go get our tree. I'll have to dig out the Christmas decorations. It's about time though. I always my Christmas cards at the after Christmas sales for the next year, it's getting about time to dig those out and start sending them out.

Carma and the New Boy had to cancel their plans last minute. No weekend company for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment