Monday, December 12, 2005

tid-bits

I finished my sweater! Although I need to rip back the ribbing and tweak the neckline a bit. Shouldn't be too bad. I hope to get a picture up by Thursday.

My cousin, (well, my cousin's daughter) was in town last night and we had dinner with her, her husband and their four month old little boy. The last time I saw her was when she was 12, over a decade ago. They are in the process of moving from Alaska to Florida, and will be travelling down the east coast visiting friends and family for the next two weeks. I don't think I could do that with a baby. Best of luck to them.

We are still tree-less. Nate's hoping to get home early today so we can get one. Jess is starting to get very anxious about not having a tree. She is so excited about Christmas. This is the first year she's really gotten into it, and it's great to watch.

Now that I have my holiday stuff finished, it's time for me to think of the big month...January. January has 6 birthdays, and an anniversary in store. *sigh* time to start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment