1. In terms of knitting a project, i like to make it up as I go along. Also, I'm really bad at taking notes. This is something i need to work on.
2. I can ususally guess correctly in sizing others. I am really bad at sizing myself. I make everything too big.
3. I am told I am a fast knitter.
4. I have a very serious case of "wheel envy".
5. I am a sucker for a knitted item request delivered with puppy dog eyes.
6. I seriously need to expand my area of interests, so that non-knitters do not look at me like I'm crazy.
we had a little Christmas party at Lesa's last night (who finally has entered blogdom.) It was a lot of fun. I cam away with some goodies that I still need to photograph.
Jess white cardigan is knitted, blocking and waiting to be sewn together.
I started on Salt Peanuts for myself with some suprer cheap rowan Cork I scored on ebay. Pictures to come