Hi, My name is Erin...and I'm a Yarn Ho.
I seriously NEED TO STOP BUYING YARN. So, my solution is setting up a chapter of YHA (Yarn Hos Anonymous)*
*this is meant stictly as fun.
I respect the Anonymous programs and the good that they do. Please no hate comments*
1. We admitted we were powerless over yarn
—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than
ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives
over to the care of the Yarn Goddess as we understood Her.
4. Made a searching and fearless inventory of our stash.
5. Admitted to the Goddess, to ourselves and to others
the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have the Goddess remove all
these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Her to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became
willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible,
except when to do so would require gifting discontinued yarn.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we could use yarn from our stash and not buy any new, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through meditation to improve our conscious contact with Yarn Goddess as we understood Her, praying only for
knowledge of Her will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to Yarn Hos and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
So, No more yarn purchases, until all my yarn fits in one storage container, stash documentation coming soon, and maybe even a contest or two to liberate some yarn from my stash.