Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Midweek catch-up

I know I promised camping pictures, but after looking at them, I don't think I would like to ssow them to the world. Sorry.

I can tell you we had a good time. Jessie loved it. She learned to squat outside, and that to only do that WHILE CAMPING.

I feared she might try that one at home. I do not think the neighbors would approve.

We drove home on Saturday. The trip was pleasant, but I was happy to be home. I have spent this week trying to get caught up with everything.

I did knit on Monday night with the girls. We had fun, as we always do. Except for inadvertantly offending a group of elder women who had the unfortunate luck of sitting at the next table, it was a good night.

Tuesday, Jess and I had lunch with Tara. Again fun as usual. Tara gave me a gift certificate to Sheep'sfor helping her fix a dropped stitch and twisted cast on in her capelet, which she REALLY did not want to have to frog again.

Jess and I went to the knit shop and bought the sock yarn for my Sockapaltwo-za. Now it's just a question of what I want to sock to look like.

The car search continues, I have found a car that meets all my requirements, and I like. Nate has now decided to be difficult. (Hey, Carma, Boys =PU)

No comments:

Post a Comment