Sunday, April 17, 2005

Thank you to all for the great guitar strap ideas. I may have to make more than one, and maybe one for myself. (Rumor has it I may try my musically-challenged hand at the guitar.)

Nate has given me a last minute request. He want's a pick pocket. I will be attempting to make a felted strap with a plaited cable and I-cord edging. With a small pocket. I will also be making a nonfelted strap for my brother with a sort of woven stitch.

I think I might reincarnate "Sesame Street" into an entrelac strap for myself. Nate will also get a shadow knitted one, as soon as he decides what he wants it to say.

I leave you with an almost completed project sighting:


Added later: The cable and pocket are giving me a headach. I'm going to give it another go, but, don't hold me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment