Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Random Babble

I went to my Stitch n Bitch tonight. It was a low turnout, but still lots of fun. Although, it should have been renamed the Bead n Bitch. We played with beaded stitch markers, and swapped and traded them. Very little knitting was accomplished.

Kristen is also making this top, and suggested I join the knit along, especially because it has info on short rowing this bad boy. That alone is worth it to me.

I have one more seam to sew on Carma's cardigan, and I need to affix the buttons. (Carma, I did not make it to Kim's shower. I spent the time keeping Jess away from Nate as he attempted to replace our water softner, Only to realize that the new one is rigged up completely backwards from the old one. This makes quite a bit more work, so hopefully we will have it in by this weekend.)

One question concerning finishing. Am I the only person who prefers the sew up the side and sleeve seams BEFORE attaching sleeves to the body? That way I can see better how things are coming together and I have an easy time making accomidations when needed. Am I really alone on this?

For my prize winners, I am taking all the packages to the post office tomorrow. (Cari, I need your address AGAIN. I have it written down somewhere, but cannot seem to locate it) I had meant to do it today, but I spent all afternoon observing Jess at school in preperation for our upcoming meeting to discuss the plan of action for next year. (Did I mention this is Preschool we are talking about? All sarcasm aside though, she's doing great and they are doing a wonderful job. They have really gone out of their way to accomidate her handicap, and she has shown VAST improvements.)

Well, I guess that's enough of my prattling on. 'Night, All.

No comments:

Post a Comment