Friday, December 03, 2004

Short but a little neurotic. (Hey, that sounds like me.)

In the next few days I am going to try to do something I have never done before. I will attempt to write out a few of my own patterns. If I am successful, I will link to them in the sidebar.
I can knit my own stuff no problem, but I find it very difficult to write them out. I don't know exactly why. Every time I try to write out a pattern it looks more like a formula, or I constantly go back and edit because I think there is a better way to do it. This is why I refrained from making my own needle case, and refuse to design my own knitting bag. The details would drive me crazy. Maybe this is why I have become estranged from my quilting supplies.

I also realize I am lacking pictures. I will attend to that as well.

Carma's coming today, and the house is a wreck. I have loads of errands I should run. I feel like crawling back into bed. *sigh* I know Carma would understand a messy house, but I don't want her to have to. So, I guess I should get off my duff and get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment