Thursday, December 16, 2004

Giddy up

Wow, I am so excited.
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
My mitten pattern actually looks like a mitten.
I have a comment from Cassie (ok, I emailed her and implored her to come look at my mitten. Because her mitten posts really gave me a shove in the mitten direction)
I have a comment from Norma (unsolicited. How cool is that?)
If you goggle "dork carma mitten" I am first. Now I realize that no one is going to google "dork carma mitten" but me, but hey, it's still a little bit of a thrill to see it there.
Did I mention my mitten pattern looks like a mitten? Yeah, that makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! We (well you) got picked up on Google radar!!! That is so completely and totally cool... At least you can take comfort in the fact that you are not the only one that is ENTIRELY too excited by that.

    And an unsolicited comment... shivers, I actually have shivers (and I haven't even read it yet because I had to post a comment first about my shivers).

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mitten looks absolutely fan-tastic! Especially nice is the way the fingertip patterns work so nicely with the decreases. Good job, well done. Looking forward to seeing both mittens keeping your paws warm.

    --KarenK from Oregon

    ReplyDelete