Thursday, May 26, 2005

You know, someone should really get on that....

I'm feeling better, but I'm not quite better yet. Everything has settled in my chest. Which, I'm thinking, is even more unpleasant. I sound terrible, but it has not evoked much sympathy from the hubby.

On the knitting front:
No, I have not forgotten about the promised bag pattern. I just need to find my notes first. Also I'm trying to remember where I got the handles, because they seem to be an odd size.

I have started a sock, but it is not the spiral pair. It's a pair I have promised to my mother.

I'm making baby bonnets for a double baptism we will be attending on the 5th.

I'm finishing up my little red top.

In other news:

My father-in-law is coming Friday. My Mother-in-law on Sunday. Sunday I will hosting over a dozen people for an early Memorial day cookout.
I have not cleaned...
I have not grocery-shopped...
I have not done laundry...

...in over a week. If I were not still hacking up gross and nasty things, I would be panicking and frantically cleaning. Too bad I'm have also not had any help. Eh, I'm too sick to even be bitter.

Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment