Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Who says money can't buy happiness?

Ok, sorry about the depressing post. It was just one of those days.

I did finish my Dad's fuzzy feet though, and that cheered me up a bit.*

So then I finished my green non-beaded Sophie bag. I felt a bit better.*

*Sorry no pictures both are in the washer. Just as well, really. I'll have to wait for some natural light.

Then Jess and I went to Sheep's Clothing. I got the new Interweave Knits Spring '05, some Trekking (xxl) sock yarn,

and some fingerling wool. I hoping to make *something* with all this baby Ull I have around here. Most likely socks. Although I do have another mom-to-be to knit something for. hmmmm...

I really have to go on a yarn diet. Or get a job. Or at least go on a yarn diet until I get a job.

I'm still waiting to hear about the tsunami knit swap. I finished my mittens weeks ago and still have no word.

Also I cannot wait until the Yarn Harlot announces who has won this elegant knitter gauge I donated. It' sitting all packaged up and ready to go out.

Speaking of packages Carma, a head's up. One is coming your way. By the way SO proud of your Sophie bag success.



No comments:

Post a Comment