Thursday, February 17, 2005

Two Eves?

Eve in all it's splendor. (Ok, you caught me. The ribbons are not yet sewn on, only pinned in place.)
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
This pattern used just about half of my firecracker yarn allotment. Also half the ribbon. So I could actually make two of these. The problem is, I don't know what to do with one let alone two of them. So what do we think? Two Eves or an Eve and a scarf?

I'm suppose to have Austin for the night at some point this weekend, but I don't know if that's going to happen since Jess and I are all "sick, and gross, and stuff".

I'm thinking about putting a WIP list in the sidebar, so you can all kick me in the ass to finish some things up. I haven not yet decided if this would be a good thing or a bad thing.

My yarn stash keeps growing, problem is, there is a lot of it that is actually part of a WIP so I need to finish said project(s) to reduce my stash. This all sounds good and well, but I'm bored with them. Every one.

Speaking of finishing things up. The felted Sophie. One strand Lamb's pride worsted, and one strand noro silk garden.
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
And Carma, look what I (finally) did.
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
That is your new and improved cigarbox purse. You remember? Way back when you asked me to fix it? I said sure thing I'll get it back to you in no time, or some such bullshit? Well, It's now fixed and missing you.

I have found my sweater. Well, two actually. Two I must have. One is Rogue; the other, Zigzag. Unfortunately, I do not think I have a yarn option in my stash for either.

No comments:

Post a Comment