Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Could You repeat that, WITHOUT sounding like a psychotic monkey?

While I was out yesterday, shopping and ignoring the blob of yarn, etc overtaking my house. I found myself in the movie section of Target. I found one of my favorite movies, "High Society". It was packaged with "Kiss Me Kate". A Two great movies, One great price dealie. Well, I bought it.

You stare blankly at your screen thinking, "Geez, Erin. Like I really needed to know that." The reason I bring it up is this.

Carma, I don't know if you remember this, but I have said in several of our conversations, that your so-called, quasi-boyfriend reminded me of someone, but I could never put my finger on it.

After getting everyone else to bed, I put in "Kiss Me Kate". I thought I would watch it while plugging away at Jessie's blanket. Five minutes into the movie it hits me.

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
Howard Keel! It's Howard Keel! Tower reminds me of Howard Keel. Being that it was One in the morning. I (barely) resisted calling you to tell you this all in one breath, so that it came out,
"OmyGodit'sHowardKeelTowerremindsmeofHowardKeelAfteralltheseyearsfinallyHowardKeel." You're welcome for that, as I'm sure you are quite thankful I didn't call you.

As for knitting news. sadly I have none. except that I keep finding myself looking up cardigan patterns for some unknown reason. (Like I don't have two WIP's that I could work on.) But My "Big Book of Sweater Patterns" is sitting here on the desk. Funny I thought that was on the shelf in the other room. Huh, It's accompanied by a notepad that has "purple wool", and some rudimentary sketches on it. Funny, if I didn't know better, I would think I was getting ready to cast on a cardigan for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment