Wednesday, February 16, 2005

back to knitting...

My Colinette Firecracker yarn came Monday.
I've started Eve from Knitty with it. "Firecracker" has a very "boa-ish" quality to it.

Also I have made yet another Sophie bag. I have not yet finished my handles though.

Before washing:
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com


And I have made some progress on Ma's cardigan.
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
I plan on finishing Carma's wristers and getting those to her by Friday. (Meaning I'm hoping to get them in the mail by Friday)

But, before I can do that I need to clean up this crap-shack. Jess and I have not been well, and Nate has had to deal with our hacking, and so forth. The way things look, I'm not sure if I'll make it to my stitch 'n bitch tonight.

Have I mentioned my car is making an awful noise? It started Monday, on the way to the wake.

Monday night Nate asked me if I had given any more thought on going back to work, because, "It would be so cool if you could pay for your car." This from a man who not twenty-four hours before, was talking about having another baby. I swear he flip flops on stuff just to make me crazy.

I dug out the purple wool I have ear-marked for a sweater for myself. Although, now I cannot decide what I want to make. Please no more St st.

By the way, Carma, Jess thanks you for her Valentine treats, and I thank you for my "foxy" pen.
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
*added later* Huh. Some of my pictures are not working. I will fix it this afternoon when I have a bit more time.

1 comment:

  1. E -
    I LOVE the Harlot prize yarn and the Eve. Toooooo cool. And that Sophie bag - to DIE for! Oh my goodness. I just told Carma that you make me want to practice so that I can make such cool stuff.
    Hope you are having a good day.
    Cari

    ReplyDelete