Friday, February 11, 2005

the girl needs to get out more.

Yesterday, after cleaning up the hallway, where Jessie decided to once again piss on the floor. (Not 2 feet away from her potty seat, mind you.) I got her cleaned up, dressed for school, and on the bus.

Then I went shopping. And bought these.

(swift, and ball winder. Displayed with some of the yarn Carma used to bribe me.)
I then spent the rest of my afternoon winding yarn and organizing my stash. This should not have been as much fun as it was. Seriously, I need to get out more.

But I was able to wind the yarn for Carma's second wrister. Who knows, I might actually finish it by the end of next week. Maybe.

Todays looking up. Jess decided to actually use the potty and not the floor today. She was suppose to spend the night with my Mom tonight, but in light of Charolette's condition, everything is touch and go.

This might sound selfish, but anniversary plans, take three, have been cancelled, and that kinda sucks.

And to update you all on "where's the love?" Carma and I were on the phone last night and she had a notice, saying the post office was holding a package for her.

1 comment: