Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'll show you a Grouch

Jessie has a new passion. The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland She has watched it non-stop since Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, my feelings towards Elmo at the moment are far less than amicable. I'll just be glad to send her off to school so I no longer have to endure this torture. He only upside is the movie has a good dose of Oscar, and cookie monster has a small appearance. (COOKIE!!!)

Other than my muppet hell, not much else is going on. I have another long list of things that should be done before we leave. We'll see exactly how many I get through. First and foremost, I have to finish Jess' Halloween costume. She has a party at school tomorrow. I have it all done, except for the skirt, but that is just a couple seams, then it's all good to go. I will post a picture as soon as I am able to get a pose without too much incident.

I'm also trying to figure out what I need to pack. We will be taking the truck, which limits our cargo space. (I know that doesn't make sense, but we have learned the hard way not to use the bed of the truck for storage. Think all of our clothing sitting in the bed of the truck as we drove through a wicked rainstorm.)

Also I don't know what projects to take. I know I seem to have an attention span of a gnat lately, so I have SEVERAL projects started, but besides Nate's socks, I cannot figure out what to take with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment