Tuesday, October 19, 2004

More squares.

Whoo-hoo!!! More squares arrived today from AFGHANS_FOR_US. I promised you all a picture of the completed afghan.

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com

I have not finished the border yet, but you get the idea. I have squares left over. Originally, I had thought I'd make some throw pillows with them, but after this incident:

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com

I thought I'd use them to make Jess her very own blanket. Here's what I have so far. The brown ones arrived today. They are beautiful. They're a bit scrunchie now (happens a lot due to shipping), but once they are reblocked and pieced in they'll look great.

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com

Not much else to add. I just thought I'd post these pics before it slipped my mind entirely. Take care. *Added Later* I've just noticed that in all my recent picture there apprears to be a blurry spot. Upon investigation, I discovered a Three-year-old-sized fingerprint on the lens of the camera. Now I'm not pointing any fingers here, because I know my Jessie knows she is not allowed to play with the camera. Unfortunately My batteries are charging so i cannot peruse the memory card for further evidence. I will keep you all posted on my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment