Monday, October 25, 2004

small triumph

Well, I put a serious effort towards my sweater carnage clean up effort, and so far I have this under my belt.

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com

It's Jess' cardigan. I love it. It's cute, and it's soft. Ok, the sleeves are a little long, but hey, it's for a growing girl. What does said girl think of her new cardigan? I can tell you she doesn't think much. I tried to have her try it on for a picture, and she shed the garment, threw it to the floor, and walked away. Why do I even bother?

I pulled some thick and quick woolease out of the yarn stash, and made up a bear from my new pattern. The thing is HUGE!!!! I have to sew on the ears and give it a face. Then I'll post a picture.

Right now I'm trying to work through some odds and ends of my stash, so I'm making hats. While I'm making hats,

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com

I'm also debating on how to finish off my short row experiment.

I'm off to do laundry, and clean, and go to the post office, and the recycling center, and to the store, and to the library.....the list nevers ends....

No comments:

Post a Comment