Friday, February 17, 2006

Thanks goodness for blog fodder.

Jess has been especially needy today, so all I have for you is the Meme Lynne tagged me for:
(lynne's got a contest for hers, go check it out.)


4 jobs I've had:
1. "sandwich artist"
2. Gas station clerk
3. CNA
4. Craft store Sales associate.


4 movies I can watch over and over: (aww...just 4?)
1. Arsenic and Old Lace
2. Any Mel Brooks Movie
3. McLintock
4. Pirates of the Carribean (mmm...Johnny Depp..)


4 TV shows I love to watch: (mind you this is limited since we only get like 4 channels. Fox, Pbs, Upn, and the bible channel.)
1. Arrested Development (there's still hope, right?)
2. House
3. Any of the "house" series on PBS (i.e. 1900 house, frontier house, Regency house party..)
4. everything ekse I used to watch either sucks this season or has been cancelled.


4 places I have lived:
1. Griffith, In
2. Chesterton, In
3. Hammond, In
4. Highland, In



4 places I have been on holiday:
1. Orlando, FL
2. San Francisco, CA
3. Seattle, Wa
4. Rome, NY


4 of my favorite dishes:
1. Huevos Rancheros
2. pizza
3. Turkey Schnitzel
4. tamales



4 websites I visit daily:
1. Google mail
2. yahoo mail
3. bloglines
4.


4 places I would rather be right now:
1. someplace quiet. :)
2.
3.
4.



4 bloggers I am tagging:
I'm leaving this open. If you'd like to do it, leave a comment so we cal go take a gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment