Tuesday, February 14, 2006

guilt

Ok, so in case you were still unsure about my feelings for the holidays, I'm very solidly anti-Valentine's day. But then, I've never been much of a romantic either.

My hand is feeling much better, thank you all. I think I just needed to rest. But resting time's over and here we have a Knitting Olympics progress report.


Also in order to have something a bit more portable, and to finish it in a timely manner, I have started on Wendy's Kiri. (Sorry no pictures until Wendy recieves it.)


I honestly picked Rogue thinking it would take me much longer than it has. (Of course I have yet to do the cabling on the hood.) I think I might have underestimated things.

My lone skein of lite lopi should be arriving any day, so that I may finish my perfect pie and move onto the edging.

You know, I realized today, that I really like to knit, but I find it hard to justify keeping things. Take the Lady E I finished recently. I've worn it once in order to take pictures of it. Other than that it sits folded up on a shelf. I feel guilty because everytime I look at it now, I think about how much I spent on the yarn and how it could have been spent elsewhere. It's gorgeous, but I don't enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment