Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ruh-roh

The yarn I chose for my sockpal has arrived.

Pretty huh? It's Shelridge Farms, Crocus. I'm still trying to decide on a pattern. Among those I'm consodering:

Embossed leaves (IK winter '05)
Jaywalker
Almost argyles

There are a few others I'm contemplating.

I'm trying to finish my Perfect Pie before the Olympics start. I'm almost to the halfway point of the third wedge. I think I may have a problem. It looks like I might be a half of a skein shy for this project. I know exactly why. I went up to a size 11 for this shawl, because I liked it much better than when I was using the reccommended size 10s. The only problem is when I ordered this yarn, I only ordered 5 skeins, and although my LYS carried Lite Lopi, they do not have this color. My only hope, other than placing another order is to check out the yarn shop in Highland.

No comments:

Post a Comment