Wednesday, February 15, 2006

the plan

So, this has been the plan for the KO. Rogue is going to use 7 skeins of yarn. So I figure if I go through a skein of yarn every two days, I'll be right on schedule. so far this has been working. I'm still working on the back, but I'm going to have to stop and wind another skein of yarn soon.

Today Jess has a dentist appointment, so I should have some extra knitting time, being that I can lug this sweater around. (It's starting to get heavy.) Tomorrow I have a dr appt myself. (read: more knit time. Although this appt. has me a bit nervous.) Being that Jess has Friday and Monday off, I'm actually looking forward to waiting rooms.

I have word that my lone lopi skein is en route to my house, so the pie shawl should recommence soon. I'm hoping the different dyelots won't be too noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment