Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I got nothin'

Dad's sweater sleeves have been joined to the body, and I Iam creeping up to the neck.(ie the finishline) Seamless sweaters are fun. I will photograph it once it's had a good blocking. Right now it doesn't look like much.

I'll be meeting up with Jen tonight, we'll just hanging out and helping her salvage a botched kitchener stitch job.

Carma will be arriving tonight to spend Turkey Day with her family. We'll be leaving for Ohio tomorrow as soon as Jess gets off the bus. This affords us a couple hours of visiting time. (Bring my Hp6 book back , dammit! ) :)

So far I've been doing laundry like a mad woman and have only picked out what projects will be coming with me.

I am quite the stylish Hausfrau though. I've been schlepping around the house in my blue pjs, green slippers, big ole red cardigan and my Hermione hat. There is a reason I will not be posting a picture of that ensemble. You all can thank me now for saving your retinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment