Wednesday, October 26, 2005

sweet mary janes

The stitch n bitch tonight was a whole lot of fun. Not only was Kristen there, but Jen was accompanied by her "cute boy", Nat. I took pictures, but they turned out nicht so gut. My camera does not like Barnes and Noble. Bad lighting.


Now, the long-awaited finshed PAIR of Sweet Mary Jane slippers. The color in this picture is not very accurate. Please overlook the fresh sock lines on my ankles.

(I have tons of orphan slippers and socks around here that I'm trying very hard to make mates for. I cannot show them all because I do not want the intended receivers to see them yet.)
This picture is more accurate colorwise.


Tomorrow I spend my day doing laundry, packing, and running all last minute errands. Thursday morning we leave for Ohio, and we plan to return on Sunday. So, anyone who decides to order a copy of the slipper pattern please keep this in mind. I will send the pattern as soon as I return. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment