Friday, October 14, 2005

meme distraction.

Sorry, no promised pictures today. I was asked to give a knitting lesson this afternoon, so i did that instead of the planned photo shoot. I will get them up by Monday or sooner.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I leave you with the meme Jen requested.

Google your name with the word, "needs" and post the top ten results.

Erin needs...

10. An experienced, two-parent, adoptive family. (Like I don't have enough issues with my own.)

9. To decide if she should try to work things out with her very hothusband. (Uh, duh...HOT HUSBAND.)

8. To understand that people don't like to see a pretty white girl withrap talent. (Good to know. Guess I'll shelve that fledling rap career of mine.)

7. What most white girls crave. (Uh...moving on.)

6. to touch on something critical.

5. Her rest. (Amen to that.)

4. Nurturing too. (Aww, really, I'm fine.)

3. Our matter of fact acknowledgement that her beloved is dying. (Ok, maybe not so fine...really my beloved is in perfect health.)

2. To Be Naked. (Uh, you REALLY don't want that.)

and the number one result:

1. To wear shirts. (I knew you'd reconsider number two.)


Any body who would like to do the meme, consider yourself tagged, and let us know in the comment so we can read you results.

No comments:

Post a Comment