Monday, October 17, 2005

shawls n stuff


Now, do y'all remember when I goofed and tried to make a shetland triangle from Wrapstyle, with some alpaca laceweight, instead of the called for fingerling weight. I ended up with a very tiny shawl, But Jess loves it and has decided it's going to be her winter scarf.

Then I made one out of some sportweight alpaca. Misti alpaca from Sit n Knit



I also mentioned casting on a pair of retro ribs. Knitpicks essential sock yarn in Ash. I keep going back and forth as to who will recieve these.



Then there's my Dad's Raglan I have been working on. Wool-ease in "wood". It looks like a lot of work, unless you know that my Dad is not a big man. He's about 5'9" and has recently been upset beause he has to buy some jeans in size 31.



And then the EvelynAClark Knitalong has decided on the October project. I'm thinking of using some oasis soysilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment