Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Blogiver--ah screw it.

Yesterday Jess crawled up into my lap and asked if I would make her a pair of mittens. Honestly, it's been 85 degrees here all week. I'm not sure where this is coming from, but of course I was delighted. I told her to go pick out some yarn out of the box. The "not marked for a Christmas gift" box. That's the box that makes me just a little dizzy when I realize how much stuff is still in it.

She dove into the box and pulled out the Koigu that Lynne sent me. (Note to self. Self, keep label. This stuff is very pretty.)
I think they are coming along nicely.

Well, being on top of things as I am, I let my blogiversary come and go without aknowledgement. It was last Friday, if anyone is curious.

This week I have just been desperately trying to get caught up. This weekend we are leaving for Gibson County again, so I'm trying to decide what projects to take. (Oh and clothes, yeah I'll need those.) I need to take some "for Christmas" projects but I have to be careful not to take anything I could possibly work on in front of the intended recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment