Thursday, May 25, 2006

randomness

Yesterday I took a long look at my mountain of WIPS, and I have decided there are a few things that get to jump to the front of the cue.

A baby bonnet, using knitpicks merino style.

AND a few pairs of socks.

my re-restarted embossed leaves

my tekking (color101) socks

my deutsche pride socks.

and a pair of petticoat socks.

(There were suppose to be pictures above as well, but they've all come out blurry.)

Also, I got this book for Mother's day., and I've been playing with some of the stitch patterns inside.

Jess has fallen in love with the HoneyBee yarn, so I'll be ripping that sock out and possibly making her some knee socks.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to make the lotus blosssom tank from the summer IK. Like I've said, I have that yarn, but I'm afraid that after I make a few modifications to the pattern, I won't like it.

I also, have ordered some yarn to make this top, as well as some denim yarn for more Sweet Mary Janes.

No comments:

Post a Comment