Tuesday, May 23, 2006

*Come on now, give me some sugar...

...Give me some sugar, little honey bee
Don't be afraid, not gonna hurt you
I wouldn't hurt my little honey bee*

The tank, she is done. I REALLY tried to get a modelled shot for you all, but it was just not working. Maybe I'll get one today, since I'm wearing it today.

It fits exactly like I wanted it to. I'm very happy with it. The pattern was me just making it up as I went along, with the exception of the cable on the side, which I borrowed from my Rogue pattern.

Look what came in the mail yesterday! I ordered this Honey bee sock yarn from Wendy and it arrived superfast. I love it There's a little fact about bees on the label, it's superwash, and although it's a bit thinner than most sock yarns, but I don't see that as a problem.
Now I just need to finish a pair of socks or two so I can start these.

Wendy also sent me a special little gift.


Squirrel stitch markers. I love them. I can't wait to go back and buy a few more things I've had my eye on.

* this song has been going through my head....bonus points if you can tell me name/artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment