Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Thanks

First off, thank you for all the well wishes. Details are still a little sketchy, but it seems Stepdad has an infection in his colon. (It just sounds painful annd unpleasant.)

Anyhoo, let's move on to something more pleasant,shall we?

A finished baby bonnet...

...Right before it went into a box headed for Cari.

I started this ribbon top, only to realize that this is not a good look for me.
I LOVE the pattern, but if you look at her picture, the ribbon yarn in the steeks lays so nicely against her skin. Not so with mine. I guess I just don't have enough real estate between my shoulders and my bustline.

So, instead I'll be making a ballet tee from the loop-d-loop book, only in a smaller gauge.

I also bought some Tahki cotton classic to make a tank to go with this skirt.

I've set aside all my socks, except my embossed leaves, but I haven't really been working on them.

After I finish these, I plan to finish the intarsia parts of the wicked socks so they will be more portable.

I've also been commissioned to make another pair of mary jane booties from the Adorable knits for tots book by Zoe Mellor.

And on a very happy note, Carma will be coming to visit me on JUNE 1st! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment