Thursday, May 11, 2006

insert witty title here

Well, so far, the demin Mary Janes are going well. They shrank perfectly in the wash.

They now just need their straps, buttons and embellishments. Although they'll need to be washed again after I put on the strap, so they strap will shrink up appropriately.
I am starting to understand a certain knitblogger/author's obsession with ROwan denim.

Yesterday we had a case conference for Jess at her school. This is a yearly thing where we essentially review the previous education plan and then form a new one for the next year.

One more year of preschool for Jess. She's not exactly happy. All her friends are moving on to kindergarten. (The disadvantage to being an August baby.) She's going to have another Autism evaluation done, to hopefully answer that question once and for all. Also, next year she gets a cane. Now I understand the importance of the cane for her, but part of me is a little scared to supply her with a weapon.

Carma, Jess wore your cardigan last night. Mind you, it has yet to be blocked.

Extremely modified Salt Peanuts using Rowan Cork in Gleam.

I really like the lotus blossom top from the new IK, I have the yarn for it, but I am hesitant to make it. I'm going to have to add a good bit of short rows, and I am afraid that once I do that I will not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment