Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend update

Progress of my tank.

Now I would have finished this yesterday, if I hadn't ripped out the armhole shaping several times until I got something I liked. As it is now I just have to finish the front.

I ripped out my embossed leaves socks. (I might not have posted these yet, but I had one to the point where the heel is turned) Jess pulled my needles out of it, and the more I tried to feed them back on, the more I screwed it up. I decided to just start over.

Remember my Wicked socks? Yeah I didn't either until I found them the other day. I really need to finish those up.

I sent Carma a package recently, which included her cardigan. I know she has gotten it, but I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet. BUT, she is coming out to see me The first weekend in June, so if anything, I'll have pictures by then.

I'm all excited that Mason Dixon is coming to Indy, and I'm trying to swing a trip down there on the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment