Monday, May 01, 2006

More randomness

Look! WARSHCLOTHES!!!

I restarted my Wicked socks. I really wanted to have the design to fit twice around the sock, but it kept coming out too big. Finally, I was able to size them right, by going down to size 0 needles. The intarsia in the round is going smoothly. Hopefully I can finish these by the end of the month.


my corset.


I don't have pictures of my K8's, my Deutshe Jaywalkers, or my crochet army, hopefully these will be forthcoming.

Lately I've just been a bit frazzled. Nothing major, just little things coming at me all at once. And I really miss "quiet".

What do I mean? Well, let me start off by stating that Jess and I have a blast together, but lately, every single conversation we have together feels like I'm stuck in the middle of Abbott and Costello's "Who's on first?" routine and I swear it is slowing unravelling my sanity.

I got an email today from my Sockapaloooza sockpal to update me on my sock status. I cannot wait to see them. I'm hoping to send my package out tonight, or if not, tomorrow morning.

Are any of you wondering what's going on with Carma? Yeah, me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment