Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blogger hates me

So, I’ve been trying to post for HOURS now. We’re in the market for a new blog home, but I just don’t know enough to know what we want.

Anyway, I was just going to show you some finished washcloths.

The start of a burp cloth. (Why am I loving the Mason Dixon book so much?)

Trekking sock.

Deutsche pride for me; these were originally going to be Jaywallkers, but they were coming out too big.

Also, I finished these ankle socks a couple weeks ago and somehow failed to photograph them. They are the leftovers from those mini jaywalkers I made for my niece. (Lorna’s Laces, Tuscany)


I am working on a few baby gifts and tweaking my Sweet Mary Janes pattern to use some Rowan Denim. Not sure how it will turn out, but I'll keep you posted.

I leave you with a very sweet picture of Jess admiring her tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment