Tuesday, September 20, 2005

crochet kitty carnage


It's alive!

This one's going to my sister-in-law for her birthday. Here's where I need your help. He/She/It needs a name, any suggestions?

I have received feedback on my Mary Jane slipper pattern. the pattern has been turned over to Jen, who has offered to photograph the finished product and convert the whole thing into a nice little .pdf. I will let you all know when it will be available. I'm so excited, because I have gotten very good feedback, and they are a nice knit gift that uses up odd balls of yarn.

In other knitting news, the only progress I have to show is my PoA ravenclaw scarf.

I am also working on the canteen bag from the latest IK, but right now I am in the process of connecting the front and the back with the side gusset and it just looks all shades of wonky.

No comments:

Post a Comment